Translate

lunes, 9 de junio de 2014

Formula's tenses.

+ Simple present

I / we / you / they work, write
he / she / it works, writes

+ Present continuous

I am working, am writing
he / she / it is working, is writing
we / you / they are working, are writing

+ Present perfect

I / we / you / they have worked, have written
he / she / it has worked, has written

+ Present perfect continuous

I / we / you / they have been working, have been writing
he / she / it has been working, has been writing

+ Simple past

I / he / she / it / we / you / they worked, wrote

+ Past continuous

I / he / she / it was working, was writing
we / you / they were working, were writing

Past perfect

I / he / she / it / we / you / they had worked, had written

Past perfect continuous

I / he / she / it / we / you / they had been working, had been writing

+ Simple future

I / he / she / it / we / you / they will work, will write

Future continuous

I / he / she / it / we / you / they will be working, will be writing

Future perfect

I / he / she / it / we / you / they will have worked, will have written

Future perfect continuous

I / he / she / it / we / you / they will have been working, will have been writing



Nicolas Kreutzer

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario