Children readily accept a new linguistic code because they are still learning his.
Find it easy to pronounce new sounds for the same reason.
- Emphasis put on the child listen and speak in English and NOT to write it.
- Do not use the new language to teach concepts that children are unaware
- Uses much repetition, as this makes children feel comfortable and learn.
- Classes must be FUN; only then will they learn.
- Uses songs and stories to motivarlos.La easy to learn grammar through songs. Also, singing is fun.
- Use games and many visual resources for children to understand the meaning before knowing the word.